Friday, August 31, 2007

first blog?

Hi everyone. I hope I'm doing this right! This is definately my first blog ever and to be quite honest i don't have a clue on what I am doing. I'm not even so sure on what I am supposed to be writing about? I think I'm supposed to express how I feel towards having this blog? Well if thats what I'm supposed to write about I guess I can start by once again saying that this is my first and the only blog I have ever done. I am guessing this will benefit us by showing us and allowing us to see the work of our fellow classmates. Hopefully next blog I will understand how this works a little better and I'll be able to write about something that makes a little more sense! Sorry, but I'm a little slow, and this whole online thing is making me a bit confused!!!

1 comment: