Sunday, September 2, 2007

1st blog! woo!

well, this is my first blog...its amazing how assignments change! before we just had to write papers and turn them in in our English classes...now...we have to do that and also create a blog and use web ct! I like it! sadly I am not that great with computers, but I'll get better! anyways...this is an interesting, original, and nice way to share our thoughts and tell what we want to tell to the world! It took me a while and some help in order to sort a figure out how to edit my profile and post a blog on here, but it was worth the process of learning how to use it! this website seems nice and original! well, I think this is a fun experience and hopefully we will all learn how to use it! well, take care! chaoo!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

I definitely agree with the change of assignments. Everything is all technological now. I'm not so fond of it though, lol. I hate having to come online and print assignments and whatnot.

But I guess it's all gooood. It's quicker, you know? haha

-Adriana