Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hmmm...My Thoughts of Creating A Blog...I've never done this before...and (as a matter of fact) I'm not even sure if I'm doing this correctly. It absolutely blows me away...the fact that technology is taking over...in every direction. I'm not too excited about the idea of having to post my thoughts here...for everyone to see. I'm not thrilled about that...at all. I shouldn't let such little things stress me out...but boy, this whole blogger thing is getting to me. Everytime I try to log in...It tells me that it's incorrect...!! I try to post my picture on "my page"...but I can't...!! I'm trying to remember and do the things Natasha said to do (i.e. write a response to whatever she posts...change the settings...this...that...and everything in between)...but it just isn't coming out quite right...!! Bottom line is, I don't like this at all. Maybe it'll be easier and will seem simpler as I get used to it, but...this is really getting up under my skin. This...and everything else related to it...Is making me think....Is it too late for a refund...??!!??!!??!!

No comments: